III MASTER PLAN AND MARKETING PLAN FOR THE CITY OF SALAMANCA | SPAIN
Client: Salamanca City Hall
Date : 2008-2009
The objective of the contract was the review of the previous Master Plan in order to evaluate it and design a renewed tourist strategy, taking into account the changing global framework.
This review, included an involvement of public and private stakeholders through a comprehensive and inclusive global consultative process
- Diagnosis and Strategic definition based on an intensive field work, interviews and workshops with local stakeholders.
- Technical assistance on tourist product differentiation for Master Plan implementation.
- Technical assistance on public and private service networking.
- Advisory on communication and marketing strategies for Master Plan Implementation. New tourist segments targets.
- Transforming consulting for the project implementation.
- Tourism Board staff training.