The program purpose and aim is to tackle a new type of cross border cooperation that focuses on:
- Creating a new and original Tourist Product based on Nature and Health.
- Widening of the scope of stakeholders in the cooperation process;
- More intense cooperation in all phases of the development of interventions (design, development and operation, joint management); Strengthening of joint cooperation structures.
Demanded specific services for this project were the following:
- Data collection and analysis of the cultural heritage involved in the territory
- SWOT analysis based on a fieldwork and focus group with local agents.
- Defining the specific themes, and investments for route implementation.
- Proposing rules and actions for a sustainable development.
- Developing Strategy and Action Plan for final implementation.