The project was implemented within the framework of the National Plan of Scientific Investigation, Development and Technological Innovation 2008-2011
, with the aim of setting Spain in the vanguard of knowledge and promoting a highly competitive business network. For that reason, the Ministry of Science and Innovation, in collaboration with the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism are enhancing tourism enterprises
to improve their processes and methodologies of work, in order to remain competitive.
The main objective of the project is stimulating innovation and entrepreneurship in tourism market. The specific objectives are to foster collaboration between all the companies operating in the tourism value chain, focusing on improving their competitiveness and quality of services provided.
- Strategic Plan´s Design, Project Management and partners coordination
- Design and management of the business plan and the grant scheme.
- Lines of action based on innovative products and post sociodemographic marketing research.
- R+D training on new technologies.
- Promotion of research and development among Spanish SME’s on tourism