Gredos is one of the most characteristic nature tourism regions of the Iberian Peninsula. The territory is implementing a Tourism Competitiveness Plan with the support of national, regional and local governments.
The content of the work included:
- Diagnosis of the current status of the destination (field work, interviews and focus groups with local agents).
- Market research focusing on the traveler’s experience (emotions, feelings and lifestyle).
- Quantitative study (traveler’s origin, age, spending, satisfaction).
- Study compared with other similar destinations: benchmarking.
- Study of tour operators (conventional and online) in order to identify the SWOT for Gredos in the tourism market.
- Branding design based on the results of analysis and studies mentioned above.